I was happy to receive my first blog award from Julia @ Live Laugh Love! Check out her blog- she has FABULOUS children and I love to read about her home school.
Thanks, Julia, for the award…
…and now the rules of this award is for me to share 7 things about myself, and to pass this along to 15 bloggers whom I have recently discovered and think are fantastic. Wow…that’s a lot of folks…and since I just recently started following a few more people (but not quite 15)…I will pass this award along to as many bloggers that I enjoy reading (which may not equal 15, mind you!)…so I am fudging a little on the rules.
So, here goes (7 things about myself):
- I love to blog about my life (as you all know). It is somehow therapeutic and gives me a little energy to keep going.
- In my spare time I sit at my piano and write music. I’ve always had this dream that one day I would record. That part is becoming more real as we are moving away from CD’s and on to digital music. I’m starting to check into indie sites like CD BABY. Maybe I’ll really record one day and open up a CD BABY account? Maybe upload my songs to Itunes? Who knows? 😀 Just the thought of it makes me feel happy.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being with and raising my children. I think homeschooling is an awesome privilege…though not always easy. Every day is a step closer toward shaping our children for God’s kingdom–and I rejoice for that.
- More about me…hmmm…I like to go to bed late and sleep in late– BUT that will have to change soon.
- I like learning about new gadgets and playing around with the latest techie stuff that I can get my hands on. A few years ago I owned a web design/tech consulting business (which I ran from my home)…and I LOVED it- but I put it on a hold for a few years. It’s still kind of floating around up there waiting on my final “go”. Still don’t know what to do with it yet because I also love…
- FREELANCE WRITING. So if I could write for a living that is what I would do (which I guess is why I love blogging so much).
- And finally, I love my wonderful husband and children, my friends and family, I love babywearing, I love to eat pizza (no pepperonis please) and TCBY and Olive Garden, and I want to find out more about natural health, and I love Jesus more than anything in the world.
‘Nuff said? 🙂
So…I am passing this award on to the following (and these are bloggers that I find interesting and fun for one reason or another–you all are SO different and unique, but each of you contribute something beautiful to my life each time you post):
- A Set Apart Life
- Alabama Menagerie
- Our Crazy Life
- Raising A Quiver Full
- Mama Jen
- Whole Hearted Christian Homeschool
- A Mommy’s Adventures
- Home Grown Mosaic
- Raising My LIttle Lady Bug
You guys are the best- you make me think, you make me laugh, and even cry–I am enjoying your journeys…so keep it up! 🙂
Pass it along…(snag the award image and pass it on to your fave bloggers, then tell 7 things about yourself)…