I just love my tea tree oil! Honestly, I bathe with it, use it to treat my kids’ ailments and more. There are so many benefits for using tea tree because of its anti-fungal properties. I use it for so many things that I thought I’d share with you ten uses for tea tree oil.
- Use tea tree oil to treat acne.
- Use it as an insect repellant.
- Treat sinus infections.
- Treat skin conditions like eczema and athlete’s foot.
- Use it to heal up cuts and burns.
- Destroy head lice.
- Use it an aromatherapy bath.
- Use it as an all-purpose cleaner for your floors and counters and to control mold.
- Add some to your laundry for freshness.
- Use it to scrub bathtubs, sinks, and grout. (Believe me- this really works! I figured this one out as we’ve been trying to sell our house, and tea tree oil gets the job done.)
So there you have it- 10 uses of tea tree oil at home.
Tea tree oil just has so many benefits that I’ll need to discuss that in another post.
Do you use tea tree oil in your home- and if so, for what uses? Leave a message and let’s chat!