This recipe is lots of yummy goodness and will keep your tummy full for a few hours before you’re hungry again. Plus, it’s healthy- and you can make it vegan if you like.
- 1 pack of lo mein noodles
- 1 squash
- 1/2 zuchinni
- 1/2 bell pepper (green or red)
- 1/4 cup chopped kale
- 1-2 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 pack chopped tempeh
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2-3 dashes of soy sauce to taste
- 1-2 dashes of Braggs amino acids to taste
- Chop bell pepper, kale, green onions, garlic cloves, squash, and zuchinni
- Heat pan in medium with sesame oil and add the veggies and kale.
- While the greens saute, chop tempeh into small cubes. Add tempeh and a few dashes of soy sauce to the pan. Let simmer.
- Cook noodles according to directions.
- Stir fry vegetables until done and add a few dashes of Braggs amino acids.
- Drain noodles.
- Serve vegetables and tempeh on a bed of noodles.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Thanks for stopping by.